The PALFINGER "project engineering department" is the link between PALFINGER product and carrying or supporting vehicle.
The main responsibilities for this department are:
- Development of sample solutions for weight- and cost optimized installations of PALFINGER products on any kind of carrier or vehicle.
- Support of PALFINGER Partners during the required subframe design process, the hydraulic and electric connection of the product and the installation process.
- Project related axle load and stability calculations.
- Development of new installation concepts.
- Optimization of the installation systems, including the required preparations on truck and PALFINGER product.
- Creation and maintenance of installation manuals for PALFINGER products.
Using the PALSOFT–Software package and other selected CAD-Software tools allows to offer detailed case specific studies for all kind of customer requests and installation questions.
Close relations with the truck manufactures all over the world guarantees permanent development in this area, especially also to improve sustainability of the product and safety for the operator.