Global Supplier Quality Management supports world wide purchasing activities of PALFINGER.
The GSQM division provides the necessary quality-relevant support for successful supplier management in the overall value creation chain, and is responsible for:
- Systematic quality-relevant supplier approval in accordance with defined criteria in co-operation with Global Strategic Purchasing (GSP).
- Quality oriented supplier development throughout the value creation chain through specific development measures and early involvement of the best suppliers in our own processes.
- Active support in the realisation of aims and support for measures in order to increase process capacity.
- Providing support to suppliers in the context of series start ups, technology transfers in the context of relocations and first sample acceptance in the course of supplier development.
- Conclusion of quality assurance agreements and follow up of results with Global Strategic Purchasing.
- The definition and further development of standards with regard to supplier auditing and supplier approval.